5x12 Satellite & Terrestrial Multiswitch from SAT-Planet.ie Sligo
A multiswitch is a device used with a Quattro LNB to distribute satellite TV signals to multiple (usually more than four) receivers from a single dish and LNB. This model of Revez multiswitch also mix in Terrestrial TV and Radio signals (Saorview) with satellite signal, which can then be split out again by a standard combiner. Such integrated reception systems allows satellite, TV and radio service to be supplied down a single cable saving on installation costs. Multiswitches are commonly installed on or in blocks of apartments, retirement villages or hotels to allow all the residents to receive satellite TV without having to have a separate dish for every resident.
PLEASE NOTE: Must be used with Quattro LNB.
WHAT YOU GET
- 5x12 Satellite & Terrestrial Multiswitch
- Manufacturer: Revez
- Model: MSG512
- Colour: Silver/Black
- Connector type: F-type Connectors (Gold plated)
- Horizontal High (22 KHz)
- Horizontal low
- Vertical High (22 KHz)
- Vertical Low
- 12 satellite & terrestrial combined feeds
- Terrestrial: 47 - 862 MHz
- Satellite: 950 - 2300 MHz
- Product is subject to manufacturer's 12 month warranty!