Amiko DM3800 H-H DiseqC Motor - Metal Gears from SAT-Planet.ie Sligo
These DiseqC Motor from Amiko is our most popular motor used in motorised satellite systems due to its quality and design, as it was specifically designed for both commercial and domestic applications. The strong, compact and high-quality Amiko DM3800 is simple to use from your satellite receiver and built to last as main cog made from metal to ensure greater durability and strength.
If you are looking to receive a wide variety of European TV channels, then a motorised satellite dish system could be your solution.
The benefit of motorised satellite system is that the receiver can be programmed to receive digital signal from a multitude of satellites in orbit, and when you wish to change which satellite you receive channels from, it will automatically re-position the dish to the pre-programmed locations and receive the new channels, without the need for any manual configuration.
There are thousands of channels available, providing a vast variety of entertainment in many different languages, many of which are free!
- Amiko DM3800 DiseqC motor
- Manufacturer : Amiko
- Model: DM3800
- DiSEqC 1.2 signal control
- Compatible Receiver: Receiver with DiSEqC 1.2 or Interface Box
- F-type Connection
- Antenna Size Max 140 cm
- Speed: 1.9° / sec (at 13V), 2.5° / sec (at 18V)
- Elevation Angle: 25 ~ 75°
- Input/Output Voltage: 13/18 V DC
- Power Consumption: 50mA (Stand-by), 200mA (Normal), 350mA (Max.)
- Satellite Positions: 60 positions
- Azimuth Angle: 80° East ~ 80° West
- Calibration Function: Yes ( Go to 0°)
- Goto X Function
- Manual East/West Buttons
- Indicating Led (2 Colors)
- Limit Protection: 1. Adjustable hardware limits, 2. Programmable software limits, 3. Current limit
- Positioning Sensor: High Resolution Hall Effect Sensor
- Weight (Mount): 3.1 Kg (Net) / 3.5 Kg (Gross)
- Dimension (Mount): 345x168x110 mm (Gross)
- Product is subject to manufacturer's 12 month warranty!